I'm a word stylist.
If you're struggling to find the right words to make your brand sparkle, I can help.
I tell stories that transport your audience to a magical place.
That elevate your brand and business from ordinary to extraordinary.
I help you find the perfect words to nail your voice and seduce your dream tribe.
AND I'm on a MISSION to inspire creatives, entrepreneurs, soul-based biz owners and daring disruptors to tell (sell) their unique story and own their beautiful brand.
WHY YOU'RE HERE:
Why did you follow the divine breadcrumbs here? Is it:
a) You want to hire a copywriter for your business 'coz you aint' got no time to be pumping out content 24/7.
b) You want to be a writer but you don't know where the hell to start.
c) You want to switch careers and be more creative but you've got no idea how to make the leap.
d) You're feeling lost, trapped, soul-destroyed, frustrated. You can't even pinpoint why but you know you've got special gifts to offer to the world and you wish you knew how to put your dreams into action.
Well, never fear my friend, I've got your number. I know what you're going through. 'Coz I've been there.
You want to be creative. You want to live a stylish, beautiful life on your own terms. You want to show up and take action. To create a business and life you love.
You want to find the ideal words to describe who you really are.
Cool, I get it. And there's a solution. Deep breath, pal, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm your bestie in the pursuit of a better life. A purposeful one, a meaningful one.
One that lights you up, goddamit.
I want to help you create a brilliant, inspiring brand and make sweet music with your content.
Why? Because YOUR STORY MATTERS.
SO WHO AM I?
I'M JACQUELINE JUBB.
I'm a writer, WANDERLUST and word stylist for COOL creatives, ELEGANT entrepreneurs and PURPOSE-DRIVEN BUSINESSES.
I love words and books and writing. I believe in the power of storytelling.
HOW DID I END UP HERE?
After a lengthy career as a frustrated lawyer with writing as a 'side biz', I started Florence in Heels in 2015 to help individuals and clients own their voice, build their brand, tell their story and attract a loving tribe.
Florence in Heels is my copywriting, content and communications agency, and dedicated creativity and lifestyle hub for entrepreneurs.
It's also a place where women, creatives, mama-preneurs, dreamers, wanderlusts and just about anyone who is in a rut can go to to feel unstuck and inspired.
Florence in Heels began with a vision of a woman running across a sunlit Italian piazza, filled with love, curiosity and wanderlust. Chasing her dream life. Running in heels on medieval cobblestone streets with exquisite, reckless abandon. Her dress soaring behind her in the wind. Her hair all crazy and wild.
I’ve been running like that all my life.
Running to explore, running to escape, running to enjoy crazy cultures and luxe locales.
Running to experience an assault on the senses that only travelling to exotic places can bring.
But for all that time I was running, I never decided what I wanted to do with my life.
I let life HAPPEN to me.
I knew I wanted to write. I knew I wanted to be creative. But I had NO IDEA WHERE TO START.
I felt helpless and exasperated.
I was miserable. Dissatisfied. I felt like something was missing.
I kept thinking: what if this is as good as it gets?
Well, you know what?
It got BETTER. So much BETTER.
Fast forward 6 years from the day I started questioning it all BIG-time and and I've finally made the leap.
I now write for a living and I love it.
MEDIA BIO: AKA The super 'profesh' one:
Jacqueline Jubb is a freelance writer, copywriter and entrepreneur based in Sydney, Australia.
Jacqueline is a gun at crafting copy that will reel you in, make you laugh, bring tears to your eyes and tug at your heart (and purse) strings. She loves writing content that inspires, connects and converts.
A lawyer-turned-word stylist and entrepreneuress, Jacqueline has written for a range of online and print publications such as Mamamia and White Magazine as well as a host of inspiring clients from Owners Collective and LinkedIn to Seekerloverdreamer, McGrath Magazine and Travel Your Way.
In 2015, Jacqueline launched her copywriting consultancy, Florence in Heels, to help transport brands from 'blah' and 'boring' to 'brilliant' and 'beautiful'. Jacqueline is on a mission to make the world a better place: one word, one message, one purpose-driven business and brand at a time.
14 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME: (because everyone does 10):
1. I love travel with every inch of my being.
2. I count dancing, singing and musical theatre as my greatest life passions (if I could sing a duet with Hugh Jackman one day, my life would be complete).
3. Sometimes I walk around in my 'active wear' and it even fools me that I've been to the gym.
4. I once flew to London with 22kg of luggage, a broken heart, no job, no apartment and no idea. I lived there for 2 years. Best time ever.
5. I'm not one of those super groomed, 'twin set and pearls' ladies. More of a 'check out my sexy bed hair and strategically ripped jeans' kinda gal.
6. I've worked as a bartender, checkout chick, legal editor, bookstore clerk, cookie maker, wedding singer, waitress, human rights lawyer, criminal lawyer and commercial litigation specialist. I guess you could say I'm a multipassionista. But nothing lights me up as much as writing words and stories that people drool over and LOVE.
7. I watch flicks like Dirty Dancing with my 3 year old daughter when my husband's not around and cover her eyes in the naughty bits.
8. I like hip hop, R&B and cheesy Hollywood movie soundtracks.
9. I rarely carry an umbrella when it rains. I kinda love the whole 'Hey, I'm Andie MacDowell in Four Weddings in A Funeral and I don't care if my wet hair is wrapped around my face' vibe.
10. I sob loudly during wedding speeches.
11. I love being barefoot. I love the feeling of sand between my toes. Occasionally, I drink green smoothies. And I dig yoga. But I'm not a vegan/hipster/tofu-eating kinda free spirit. Just a travel obsessed, wanderlust kinda one. In fact, I tend to carb load when everyone goes Paleo (I zig when others zag).
12. My capacity to suspend disbelief is unparalleled. I can literally watch the same movie 10 times in a row and still gasp in horror when the heroine dies.
13. I'm obsessed with interior decor, French pharmacies, shoes and binge watching the latest HBO show. I am also fascinated by the habits of motivated, healthy, happy and successful people.
14. I'm all about writing and creativity. About exploration and escape. About getting uncomfortable. About giving yourself permission to want what you want. About reinventing yourself. About transcending limitations and being the best ‘you’ you can you be.
Remember: you've only got one shot at this, darling: make it memorable. Make it count.
It's never too late to be extraordinary.